- Leading RiskTech and Risk Management Advisory Firm
- Seasoned team of thought leaders and front-line risk professionals with 25+ years of experience each.
- Over 80 clients ranging in size from $50 million to $175 billion AUM.
- Total client assets under advisory exceed $250 billion.
- Founded in 2008.
- Principal offices in New York City.
Global Risk Management Advisors, Inc. (GRMA) is the leading RiskTech and risk management advisory firm providing asset managers and investors with institutional-quality risk management as complete and cost-effective managed services.
GRMA principals are seasoned risk management professionals with over 25 years each of front-line practitioner experience at major global financial institutions, asset management firms and in the government.
Our mission is to provide unparalleled, independent and institutional-quality RiskTech and Advisory to asset managers and institutional investors as a managed service.
GRMA serves many top asset managers and major institutional investors, including the following:
- Hedge Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Long-only Managers
- Pension Funds
- Family Offices
GRMA provides conflict-free and truly independent risk management, delivered as a compelling, complete and cost-effective managed service. Our risk management programs and solutions enable both asset managers and institutional investors to benefit from GRMA’s best-in-class risk management team, composed of seasoned Chief Risk Officers, risk technologists, risk analysts and risk management compliance and investor transparency experts.
We provide comprehensive risk management services so that a fund or institution does not need to build an in-house risk management program itself. Alternatively, we can enhance a fund or institution’s existing risk management capabilities by providing our expert assistance and services in areas where critical gaps may exist.
We provide complete RiskTech and advisory solutions that enable our clients to have and maintain an institutional-quality investment risk management program. We do so through our:
- Holistic Approach
- Extensive Work with Many Clients and Market Cycles
- Thought Leadership
- Complete & Cost-Effective Managed Services
- Experience Shaping Best Practice Standards
- Experience with Regulatory Requirements